Friday, May 8, 2009

Snow flurries

We didn't do too much today at all. We were out for a walk when John said he thought it was snowing. For a while, I couldn't see the flakes but sure enough there they were. What was surprising was that it was 48 degrees outside and snowing. Later, we went in to town and when we came back, it really started to snow. Here I am with a big smile as flakes land on me. As long as it is not going to be a couple of feet of snow, John and I both enjoy watching it snow.
John was able to get a couple of shots where you can see the flurries if you click on the picture to enlarge.

After the flurries, the sun came out and John finished up his washing of the rig. We are now beautifully clean for a while.

We went to bed with the sound of raindrops and thunder. The storm wasn't suppose to amount to much.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog. My parents wanted to do what you are doing, but unfortunately my dad passed away just 1 year shy of retiring. He did enjoy his motor home and went to quite of bit of the lower half of the country.
    Your pics are lovely!

    ReplyDelete