Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo

The 5th of May, holy cow!

John and I went in to town as there were some telephone calls I had to make. While in town, I got a haircut and so did John. Both of us were in bad need of haircuts and the good news is that we were both happy with them!

When we got home, John washed the roof of the rig and the back end cap (boy, was it dirty) while I started the laundry. Now I can see out the back window. We then pulled out the chairs to enjoy the sunshine along with a slight breeze.

The only thing that got us indoors was our tummies. While we were cleaning up the dinner dishes, we saw that we were getting neighbors; another workkamper couple. John went out to help Horace back his motorhome in to the site. John learned that they'll be working at Paul's car rental store.

We settled in for a little TV when I asked John if it was sprinkling outside. He opened the door and looked out. He said it was raining so he went out to get the chairs out of the rain. So much for watching TV as the cable company seems to have lost their signal. Darn!

No comments:

Post a Comment