Monday, July 28, 2008

Truck service and girl time

John got the truck serviced in the morning and was back by 10:30. Melissa and I had a pedicure appointment for 1 p.m. This was my early birthday gift from Melissa. The true gift was being able to spend time with Melissa. I was in true need of the attention and now have pretty toes.

After the pedicure, we headed out to take Melissa on her first geocache. Getting to the site proved to involve a lot more walking than was necessary (wish I had my walking shoes on) due to the lack of close parking and taking the wrong trail. I'm not sure if Melissa enjoyed it as much as we did. Just another one of those things that her crazy parents enjoy doing!

Melissa had made a couple of dinner requests so being a good mom, I was determined to do my best to satisfy. Sunday - spaghetti meat sauce, Monday - chicken adobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment