Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend

What to say other than we did our work shifts. Due to bad weather, John was let off work early on Saturday. It was a little disconcerting for him and me both when he was out filling propane tanks and there was lightning and thunder going on nearby. John pretty much hung out with me during my shift on Saturday.

On Sunday, John was a lawn mowing and weed eating madman. My office shift was rather quiet. I took a couple of calls but that was about it. As John was leaving the golf cart up at Ray's, the sky opened up and just poured. After all that lawn mowing, John was rather tired.

We got a cute call from Melissa who was helping her friend Sylvia put up some shelving. Melissa said she was playing handyman and wanted to know how to change bits from the drill motor. John did a good job walking Melissa through the steps and the shelving got properly installed so we learned later.

No comments:

Post a Comment