Saturday, December 20, 2008

New bicycle

This morning, we went over to Patriot Bicycle to buy the hybrid bike we looked at when we took John's bike in for service. We had fenders, a bottle cage, and a computer added so we had to go back a few hours later to pick it up. Hopefully, I will be able to get some good exercise without aggravating my sacroiliac by being more upright. Bonnie and Butch have agreed to store my road bike for us --- I'm not ready to let it go. The new bike isn't as sporty looking but John likes the black fenders and says it looks like a cruiser bike. Once we got home, around 4 p.m., we went out for a quick spin. Boy, was it chilly...I need to find my full finger gloves. John just advised me it is a SUB - Sport Utility Bicycle. Isn't he funny!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment