Tuesday, August 16, 2011

All is quiet here

Our running around has come to halt other than on a bicycle.  John is very much enjoying his bike and has it tweaked to where he said this morning that this bike is feeling like his old bike which is a very good thing.  John goes for long rides three days a week and I have come to realize that I have missed and do enjoy the couple of hours of "me" time.  Not that I do anything exciting but it is my time alone.  This morning I tackled cleaning out and reorganizing some cabinets/drawers.  I even found some items that had gone missing.  I know, how can one misplace items in such a small space.  Quite easily I must say LOL.

Bob and John did some adjustments on my bike yesterday as it would shift all on its own at times.  Also, we had to move my cleats on my biking shoes as my toes were going numb which is not a good feeling.  Tomorrow, we will see if the cleat adjustment helps.  If not, there are a couple of other items we can try to correct the problem.

As much as we like the Gunnison area, I think we both are getting ready to get back on the road.  Our need to get out an about has slowed and I'm feeling the need to get more organized before getting back on the road.  Next week we will have the distraction of the bike race coming through town along with getting prepared to leave.  I have no idea as to what is on tap for the remainder of this week.  I guess you will have to stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment