Monday, March 9, 2009

Doctor's Offices and Insurance Company - Urghhh

I knew I had to get on the phone today to try to resolve some medical billing issues but I dreaded it as I knew I was going to get frustrated and be tied up for a few hours. Oh, how I was correct. I was on the phone a good part of four hours today trying to get three billing issues resolved. Sometimes it felt like I was speaking some foreign language when all I am trying to do is get some cooperation. I think I am finally making some progress . . . or at least I hope so. John took pity on me and got me out of the house. We went for a nice lunch that helped to relieve some of the stress I was feeling. If I was a drinking person, today would have driven me to drink. Some good did come out of the time spent on the phone, I better understand the process of billing, pricing, and payment of the bills. Knowledge is power, right?

Tucson has been a nice place to visit and there are still things to see and do but we are getting ready to hit the road again. Back on the road come Wednesday.

We settled in for some TV viewing this evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment