Thursday, June 30, 2011

Stormy weather

Stormy weather started yesterday afternoon and pretty much continued throughout today.  Sometimes sprinkles, sometimes downpours, sometimes sunshine along with a bit of hail and thunder and lightning.  Needless to say we haven't been doing much.

I did get a chat in with my sister yesterday.  We had just come back from a walk and were sitting outside enjoying some ice tea when Jan called.  We got updated and she asked me what time it was.  I said I didn't know as I don't wear a watch so John told me the time - a little after 11 a.m.  She asked were we were, I told her sitting outside the rig drinking ice tea after finishing a walk and hadn't even showered yet.  She said it must be nice (it is) but when you have no place to go and no particular time to get there, what is the hurry I ask?

We will be making the drive to Montrose tomorrow afternoon to visit the Ford Dealer as our engine light has come on; something to do with the OBD-II (onboard diagnostics).  I swear, when we were in Montrose the other day, we both saw the Ford Dealer and chose not to say anything to one another for fear of jinxing ourselves.  Dang it, the truck must have sensed we were near another Ford Dealership lol!  Good thing we have the extended warranty is all I can say.  

No comments:

Post a Comment