Thursday, May 6, 2010

White Fluffy Stuff

When I woke up this morning, my first thought was I wonder if it snowed last night.  John greeted me with "Good Morning, we have an inch of snow on the ground and more is falling."  The snow continued to fall until almost noon.  Here is a couple of shots taken from our rig.
Later in the day we did get to see the sun.  The high temperature today was 37 degrees and the low tonight is suppose to 25 degrees.  Brrr.  Thank goodness our furnace is working well this year unlike last year when it took a couple of weeks to get it fixed.  

As we spent the day indoors, we didn't do much today other than some reading, computer playing, and me making soup.  We did get a couple more visitors welcoming us back.  John and I are so touched by all the warm greetings and confirms our decision to return to this wonderful place.