Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last post for 2009

So hard to believe that in a few short hours 2009 will be over.  In some ways, the year was awful (economy) but as full-timers, it was a great year!  We've been to some fabulous locations and met so many wonderful people along the way.

I had hoped to be writing this journal entry in Arizona but it is not to be.  I have a medical issue that is going to require more testing in January and surgery in early February. Yikes!!! Not how I planned to spend the winter that is for sure.  I am not looking forward to any of this nor the recovery period.  The only good thing is that we are around family and friends.  I just pray that everything goes as planned and once I am recovered that we can get back out on the road as we have a summer plans! 

Happy New Year to all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment